Get The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People in 3 Minutes
How many books are on your to-read list? If you’re anything like me, I bet it’s in the hundreds. With the number of fantastic books out there, it’s next to impossible to find time to read them all. Luckily, there’s an app to help you.
The Blinkist app offers nonfiction books in short and gives you the key ideas in bitesize form. But that’s not all: Blinkist also gives you a key piece of actionable advice from each book so that you can instantly incorporate it into your day-to-day life.
One of Blinkist’s most celebrated summaries is Stephen Covey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. This iconic book is packed with strategies that have transformed millions of lives. With Blinkist, you can unlock the secrets of this life-changing book in just 23 minutes.
You don’t have time? No worries! In an exclusive offer, Blinkist presents today a 3-minute version of the insights from “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”. This ultra-condensed summary is crafted for those on the go, giving you a flash of insight and inspiration that can fit into the smallest of breaks in your day.
Here are the key insights from The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People :
1. Sharpen the saw. Don’t work yourself to death. Strive for a sustainable lifestyle that affords you time to recuperate, recharge and be effective in the long-term.
2. Be proactive. You have a natural need to wield influence on the world around you so don’t spend your time just reacting to external events and circumstances. Take charge and assume responsibility for your life.
3. Begin with an end in mind. Don’t spend your life working aimlessly, tackling whatever job is at hand. Have a vision for the future and align your actions accordingly to make it into a reality.
4. Put first things first. To prioritize your work, focus on what’s important, meaning the things that bring you closer to your vision of the future. Don’t get distracted by urgent but unimportant tasks.
5. Think win-win. When negotiating with other, don’t try to get the biggest slice of the cake, but rather find a division that is acceptable to all parties. You will still get your fair share, and build strong positive relationships in the process.
6. Seek first to understand, then to be understood. When someone presents us with a problem, we often jump right to giving a solution. This is a mistake. We should first take time to really listen to the other person and only then make recommendations.
7. Synergize. Adopt the guiding principle that in a group, the contributions of many will far exceed those of any individual. This will help you achieve goals you could never have reached on your own.
If you need more, check out our “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” summary in just 23 minutes. Imagine having author Stephen R. Covey as your personal guide to success – because that’s what our summary offers. Each minute is packed with insights to make you more effective, proactive, and inspired:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- 19 min reading time
- audio version available
And if you want to get similar takeaways from world-famous, life-changing books in 15 minutes or fewer, download the Blinkist app.
And for those constantly on the move, Blinkist’s audio feature is a game-changer. Listen to “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and thousands of other titles while you’re commuting, working out, or just relaxing at home.
And if you’re interested in a version tailored for younger readers, Blinkist has you covered there too. Check out The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teenagers by Sean Covey. This updated international bestseller is specifically designed for the digital age, offering teens seven key habits to help them take control of their lives and pave the way for future success.
This short book summary provides essential insights on parenting and productivity. It’s available for both reading and listening, so you can enjoy it however you prefer. Add it to your titles today and discover what it’s all about!
Are you ready to revolutionize the way you read and learn? Download the Blinkist app and start your journey of smarter, better, and faster reading!
Also, don’t miss our exclusive feature: “The Reading Habits of Highly Successful People Revealed.” Discover how books have been the most profitable investment for the world’s highest achievers. Their secret? A deep love for books. Dive into this fascinating article at Blinkist Magazine and see how you can mirror their path to success through the power of reading!
So, are you ready to transform the way you read and learn? Download the Blinkist app and embark on a journey of smarter, quicker, and more efficient reading. Plus, as a new user, you can enjoy a 7-day free trial to explore everything Blinkist has to offer!